Sunday, June 2, 2019

When you are not 25

When you are not 25, you spend a week wondering why it is your shoulder (long term pec minor injury) hurts.  And then you remember!  There's a bit of resistance on this park lat pull.  But it was fun.  I've just had to alter my ridiculous June walking target to a more sane figure as June has started with a truly vile cold. And I'm walking in Wales next weekend! Reading the excellent "the salt path" by Raynor Winn.https://www.bigissuenorth.com/reading-room/2019/04/author-qa-raynor-winn This is one courageous lady who has battled more than I will and makes walking 630 miles seem a healing thing.  I would never have been able to walk on so little food or manage on their lack of resources.

Never give up, never surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment